1654 Belcourt Blvd
This is your opportunity to own a unique residential property zoned for 4 separate residential units in the Orleans neighbourhood of Chateauneuf. Renovated and expanded over the years, it has an updated stone exterior with a 2nd foundation to accommodate the weight. All 4 units come fully furnished, with extensive lists of inclusions and upgrades. 2022 Income and Expenses Statement available. This is a property that allows for alternate usage or living accommodations. Main unit (B1) has 3-bedrooms, a renovated kitchen & 1 spa-like renovated bath. Two 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom units (B2 & B4), and one 1-bedroom unit with 1 bath (B3). The property sits on a large lot of 100ft x 169ft, with a double car garage and parking for up to 10 cars. Zoning is R1W.
- Dist/Neigh: 2010 - Chateauneuf
- Lot Size: 100 ' x 169.03 '
- Zoning: R1W
- Legal: PART OF LOT 45 PLAN 906, BEING PART 3 ON PLAN 4R-23668. CITY OF OTTAWA
- Type: Fourplex
- Fronting: West
- Year Built: 1957
- Total Parking Spots: 10
- Heat: Forced Air
- Heat fuel: Natural Gas
- A/C: Central Air
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Water Supply: Municipal
- Fireplace: 1
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Exterior Finish: Stone
- Sewer: Sewer Connected
- Foundation: Double poured concrete
- Basement: Full
- Basement Dev: Fully Finished
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- Appliances Incl: Hood fan, 3 Stove,3 Dishwasher, 3Refrigerator, 9Washer, Dryer, Deep Freezer
- Feat/Equip Incl: Central Vac with attachments, All Window Coverings & Hardware, All Electrical Light Fixtures, Ceiling Fan, Murphy Bed, 2 Sheds in Backyard.
- Site Influences: Deck
- Neighbourhood Influences: Playground Nearby, Public Transit Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Rental Equip: 2 60-gallon hot water tanks.
- Taxes/Yr: 8763.00 / 2023
Get More Info
RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Group, an Independently Owned and Operated Brokerage
610 Bronson Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1S 4E6